20 Sept 2011

PRO:VOKE - Touch of Silver

Hello girlies!



                                 

So as you will have seen from my Timeline of Hair post I have dyed my hair a lot over the years and have finally settled to being au naturel..blonde! Whilst I was in one of my local Pharmacies I noticed a shiny bottle glimpsing in the corner of a shelf, I picked it up and discovered the phenomenon that is Touch of  Silver Shampoo I wanted a change of colour but didn't fancy the whole dying ritual as it ruins my hair; this product promised to lighten my hair up and keep it healthy because it was only a shampoo! who could say no to that offer.

"This hair hero contains colour violet pigment to instantly revive, lacklustre grey, white or platinum blonde hair. It neutralises yellow tones, adding vibrancy and depth to bring a new lease of life to dull lifeless hair. Active ingredients penetrate the hair shaft, softening the hair and improving the hair’s suppleness." PRO:VOKE website

For £2.99 150ml, it will last me a long time as long as you abide by the rules of only twice a week. The shampoo smells faintly of flowers which I find lovely and the smell lasts all day too. You apply it to your hair as you would normally do and leave on for 5minutes, however I must warn you I did leave it on for longer and some strands came out silver with a purple hint so be careful! You can also purchase the other products which help it work better such as the conditioner and Dry Shampoo, but I haven't as of yet.


I seriously recommend this product to anyone who wants to lighten their hair up a non-dye and easy way! I used it on the ends of my hair in order to achieve an ombre look, the day after I bought it and then at the end of the week. My friends have given me tons of compliments and it looks so much nicer as the brassiness of my blonde hair has faded and now been replaced with an ash blonde tint.


This product is by far the best I have used since trying the John Freda one and rate it 8/10 as if you use excessively you will damage your hair.


Have you used any hair lighting shampoo's? 
What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of you're comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. Much Love!