15 Oct 2011

I LOVE

Hello saturday bloggers,

I'm not at home tonight as I'm having a girly night to celebrate my late friend Tom's memory and therefore this is scheduled. So two weeks ago my boyfriend's (Dom) parents went away to Sardinia and brought me an ace present back. They know I have an obsession with I <3 .... t-shirts, last year they were kind enough to bring me back an I <3 ROME one and this year, as guessed, it was an I <3 SARDINIA, however spelt in their own cultural/ foreign way.





Does anyone else have an obsession?
Ho are you spending your Saturday night?

1 comment:

  1. I loooove getting fashion magazines from where my friends and family travel to so I always ask them to bring me one back <3


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of you're comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. Much Love!