16 Sept 2011

NOTD - Goldfinger

Tips of nails - Rimmel 60sec Rapid Ruby
Golden dusting - Ordinary household art&craft glitter 


Hey lovelies, after seeing so many different nail designs and being introduced to WAH nails (seriously amazed!), I thought I would give my own talons a much needed make-over and attention. Usually I'm a nibbler, whenever I get nervous or bored my poor nails are the ones I take it out on. However after seeing the wonderful nail art you can create with just a few simple tricks, products and utensils I promised myself to take better care and so with that, here I am proudly showing off my (not-the-best) nail art.

What do you think for a first-timer? Send me links to your nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single one of you're comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. Much Love!