1 Jan 2012

OPI Virgin

Hey nail polish junkies!!

Today I bring to you my first ever post about OPI Nail Polish. Until recently I have lusted and envied over the gorgeous names and colours they offer. When reading Amy's post back at the beginning of December, telling us all how TK Maxx were selling three full sized bottles (usually £10.50 each) for a measly £12.99, which means a whopping saving of £18.51 - BARGAIN or what?!?!?!
So you all guessed it....I was down there in a jiffy. The bottles weren't in a brand packaging which made me think that perhaps the store workers had packaged them themselves and so I cheekily seized this opportunity to switch one bottle around. The formula of each nail varnish is fluid and consistent and only takes one or two coats to achieve a fully covered look. Lasting time is truly astonishing and remains intact (despite working two days) for a full 4/5 days without a top coat- impressive! 
Get yourselves down there now girls and get hunting!!
Bling Dynasty | Grape...Set...Match | Rumples Wiggin' 

All my love, 
Em xxxx

3 comments:

  1. good find! really nice colours too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love OPI..and China Glaze!

    a very Happy New Year to you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find! These look such pretty colours too <3
    Carissa xx
    http://vanillacrush1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of you're comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. Much Love!