25 Jan 2012

Deborah Lippmann - Razzle Dazzle

Hello beautiful ladies!

Apologies for my lack of posts, January is hectic for me right now, with all the deadlines, uni applications and family things going on, its been a total whirlwind!

So rewinding back to the December GlossyBox, where we all received a gorgeous burgundy nail varnish, from Deborah Lippmann called Razzle Dazzle. The colour is perfect for the A/W months, as it adds that bit of festive cheer to your outfit and brightens up any dull day! The formula wasn't completely opaque however it did take at least 2 coats to achieve a 'full on' covered look. Along with the lavender scented nail varnish remover mitt, it came off like a dream and unlike many nail varnishes, it didn't leave a nasty stain on my nails. I truly love this varnish and after using this beauty I definitely want more of them...valentines day...cough cough Dominic.

To view more of Deborah's collection then head on over to her site, where there are so many different varnishes - one for every outfit!


(please excuse my horrid nails)



Much love to all!
Em xxx

6 comments:

  1. ooooh so prettyyy
    xxx



    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still stightly jealous of everybody who got the December Glossybox because of this polish, it is such a pretty colour! :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty colour! I really want to try Deborah Lippmann polishes, they are just so expensive
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a yummy rich colour... then again, I love all glitter nail polish hehe!

    Dayner x jewellery//fashion//lifestyle - mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog! * now following*

    would you mind following me ?
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful color

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of you're comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. Much Love!