3 Dec 2011

Last minute quickie

Hello,
sorry for my absence, I have ANOTHER chest infection?!?! srsly?!?! Going for blood tests at hosp this week so hopefully I will be on the mend soon.

Yes, its late, and it may not be a proper post BUT I keep on seeing all these Blogger Meet-Ups for those living down south and being a Northern girl I can't go. So here I am wondering how many Bloggers are up North? North West? Scotland? North East? Yorkshire? Anyone? Let me know, pass the message on, anyone in those areas give me a holla (ok, that was the first and last time I have ever ever said that word and I promise not to do it again), maybe a meet-up is in order?

Anyhow, normal posting will resume shortly do not fret.

Lots of love to all you girlies,
Em xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Ive been really ill recently too, Hope you feel better soon!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a North East Lincolnshire girl, which is sort of near Yorkshire and would love a meet up too! :) Lovely blog btw xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma feel better soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog sweetie, I love yours so Ive returned the favour! get well sooon! - chest infections are the worst xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. get well soon!!
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Emma,
    Have you seen the Scottish Christmas Blogger's meet-up?
    It's organised by Rani from Cupcake Couture, here is a link about it.
    http://mycupcake-couture.blogspot.com/2011/12/560.html

    I'm going, so maybe see you there?
    Max
    x

    www.beauty-tothemax.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of you're comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. Much Love!